Dress Code Image Consulting in Healthcare
Our Image Design Model
The image of your employees represents the image of your healthcare
organization. At Image Resource Group, we assist your organization to develop a
customized, effective professional image program and dress code that
supports your desired image and corporate brand.
Customized Dress Code Policy Consulting
Facts of professional dress code in healthcare organizations
Appropriately dressed employees reinforce the image and professionalism of your
- Your employees create and maintain the first impression of the hospital,
your patients, visitors and, guests.
- A comprehensive dress code must include a clear definition of the
expected organization’s image.
- Changes in professional dress standards create mixed reactions in
- Employees' attitudes toward professional dress standards and uniforms
can affect their behavior and productivity.
- Employee participation in professional dress standards definition and
uniform selection facilitates the acceptance of both.
- A successful comprehensive dress code, as part of a total Professional
Image Program, supports your organization in enhancing the quality of
healthcare, restoring public confidence in hospitals.
Dress Code Policy Process
Our successful dress code policy model includes the following steps:
- Policy definition
"Your input on our new standard of professional dress and the
educational sessions for our
entire hospital staff definitely made a positive impact in the way our staff
appears to the public. The feedback was terrific."
- Sentara, Norfolk General Hospital
See what some of our
have to say